Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Great Time In U.S Osama Bin Laden is Dead

USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Okay you have heard about the terrorist kill in Pakistan in a hotel.  I heard it in the morning at 6:28 Monday.  That day shall be remembered for what happened Sunday at 10:34.  For what he had done in 2001 911.  He was shot in the head that night May 1st.  We shall thank those Soldiers for what they've done.  For how many people he has killed.  There were 4 places that were celebrating and I can name them.  Okay Times square, Boston, Washington, and London.  Their were singing the national anthem if I was there I would to.  My reaction is to all the people who lost loved ones I would say you've gotten your dream.  We can shout out to the world and praise and say alleluia!  You should remember that day forever and ever.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment