Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Mortal Kombat Theme Song

WAHYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, Hey hows it going I was just in the competition called, "MORTAL KOMBAT!"  If you think the spelling is wrong for say the computer, but that is how it is spelled in the game and movies.  The competition is about strong fighters that come and face each other and battle to the death.  Also who ever loses the master takes their soul!  So I better keep winning or else I am doomed in till Ryu comes I'll be saved from the evil person forever and my soul will take my soul.  See you around I'm facing the champion come on Ryu!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sach have you played Mortal Kombat Deception or Mortal kombat Sholin monks if you haven't you SHOUlD!!!!!!!!!! bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I messed up in this post. I posted about ryu which is in street fighter vs mortal kombat.

    ReplyDelete