Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My sledding party at cub scouts

Hey sup.  I'm going to blog about my sledding party at cub scouts. Before I went my mom wanted me to stay warm so she said to wear long johns.  So I decided to get them on already, and then I got my snow pants on and all that stuff.  Then we went I got to excited when the people came so I jumped out of the car, and messed around.  Until they said to get your sled, and go to the mountain.  We went to the biggest one which we don't know what it's name is, but we needed to sled down it first, and it looked awesome, but a long way up.  There were a lot of wipe outs, but they were okay.  Including me.  Jon and Noah had the worst wipe out Noah flipped 3 times in a row Jon got hurt the most he says that his back still hurts.  Also I got to ride a snowboard Thanks to Reed and his brother Austin.  Austin made me try his beginner board and it didn't go so well.  Then tried again did a little better.  Then tried one more time, and almost went down the whole hill then wiped out.  then I had to go and I didn't like the idea, but I had to.  That's my blog and that's the sledding party.

1 comment:

  1. Funny story Zach I liked riding down the smaller hill but when everybody was gone I went down the big hill with my snowboard and never do it my back doesn't hurt anymore.

    ReplyDelete