Thursday, April 21, 2011

Matilda extra chapter 21 by me!!!!

Chapter 21 The Relatives
 "Miss Honey?"  Matilda said "Do you have any more relatives that you hated?"  "Yes I do,"  said Miss Honey, "My uncle was horrible to me like my aunt."  "What happened to him?"  Matilda asked.   "Well I bet he still is alive, but his name was Martin."  Miss Honey said.  "Oh really,"  Matilda said, "I never thought anyone else in your family hated you, because your such a nice person."  So Matilda and Miss Honey traveled back to the house and some tea as a family.  "Miss Honey?"  said Matilda, "you look pretty down what seems to be the matter?"  "It's just that all my relatives hated me except my parents."  she said.  "I just don't get it,"  Matilda said, ''how can people have such a horrible life when they are so nice?"  "Well, their was at least 1 person who respected me as my self." Miss Honey said.  "My cousin, Vernon was really nice to me as ever before."  she said.   "Well at least 1 will work, and don't forget me."  Matilda said.  Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment