Tuesday, October 26, 2010

School Board Agrees To Change Dress Code - Des Moines News Story - KCCI Des Moines

School Board Agrees To Change Dress Code - Des Moines News Story - KCCI Des Moines


Well if you are reading  this blog you heard about the dress code in Des Moines.  I don't know if I agree to the situation  in Des Moines because they're a lot of good things about it and I a lot of bad things.  The good thing is that if people make fun of you because what you're wearing and the dress code comes in and it makes the kid wear the same clothing as you so you won't be make fun of you and that is good right for the kid who isn't being make fun of anymore.  I'm sorry if I made  you  not take a breath from that sentence then again I am sorry. And the bad thing is that you can't wear what they want to wear.  But still they're are a lot of things that include good/bad  also I don't have a feeling for the dress code to explain to you not trying to get outrageous or anything  but I will stop talking and end this blog so bye.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I did not Know that they have a dress code and I have been there lots of times. But it is a good blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach we are lucky because we don't have a dress code and I don't agree either and good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well actually Jon I didn't say anything about if I don't agree or I do agree.

    ReplyDelete