Friday, October 29, 2010

Eddie Van Halen - Eruption

  Hey guys this is one of my favorite bands in the world it's number 1 in my top 5 in the world!  I'll tell you about the band VAN HALEN!  I'll tell you about the most best guitarist in history even though people are better than him  anyways his name is Eddie!!!!!!!!!!   I don't know his last name well I will look while I blog about him like now.  Ah ha!  Found it Eddie Van Halen.   Okay I'll start giving you the facts.  They started out with ground breaking music that turned the world to rock and roll.  Like Eruption the song the video that I put up listen to it and you will want to listen to it over and over again.  But there are more that I like but we'll stop talking about songs now shall we.  Edward has been the guitarist since the band started and he still isn't giving up yet.  Now I want guitar lessons from him he's awesome with his fingers.  but every time a new singer or drummer or bass guitarist came it took him a wile to hang out and get to know them.  Did you know that Eddie taught himself to play the guitar?   Also  he invented something on the guitar which I think is awesome he invented tapping on the guitar isn't it awesome.  If your a electric guitarist you should try tapping on the string but you have to tap hard on the string.  If you know that the band has had a big success in their life time in the band.  They have sold 80 million albums worldwide in our nation isn't that cool to have that many albums sold and have that many fans!  During the 1980's they also had more Billboard hot 100 hits than any other hard rock or heavy metal band.  According to the Recording Industry Association of America.  Now for the songs they play Hot for Teacher, Eruption, You Really Got Me, Spanish Fly Guitar.  Well that's all I have bye.








READ MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Zach I liked the video my dad watched it with me and he thinks he has a cd in the livingroom have you heard alot of Van Halen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach good video and I didn't know that is name is Eddie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete