Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throw it here he passes he catches he's going to the 50, the 40, the 30, the 20, the10, he's going all the way in for the touchdown!  Oh hi I didn't see you there how interesting but not as interesting as football.  Football is one of my favorite sport it is really even though I really never get a chance to play with anybody because people think I am weak but my dad always cheered me up every now and then.  Also I have a favorite College team and NFL team first off the college "Hawkeye's" NFL "Steallers" the funny thing is that both of them both have the same colors but that isn't why I like them.  Oh also NFL stands for "National Football League". It also makes sense.  Doesn't it?  If football wasn't invented I wouldn't make this blog okay so football is important in my circumstances.  Time  for the facts football is about two teams that have 11 players  on each team but they all have a lot of important stuff to do before the game.  Like who's  QB, who's wide receiver, who's blocking who and a lot more stuff like that but it's important to do so before a game.  Also the plays because so if they're doing a blitz the team needs to find a play that won't get to the other  teams advantage.  That's the whole point of the game mainly well not the main point you know what I mean.  Well bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment