Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christopher Columbus

Hey I am back peeps this time I'm about to tell you about great people from our state America.  Do you know who Christopher Columbus is?  If you don't I'll tell you about him.  Well first he was a early American well or a fact a earliest American.  When Columbus arrived to North America he thought he had reached a group of islands  between Asia and Australia.  He could be right well I am not sure but if I have a chance I'll look.  Back to the blog, Those islands were known as the "East Indies".   Well I need to read on to see if Columbus was really the first American  to North America.  We shall read on from the book.  Columbus therefore is called the first North American.  He wasn't the first North American  the Indians were the first it's true!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Hey good blog but could you shouldn't you tell about the three ships that came there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how old was he when he died

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zach,

    Do you know of a place where you could find the answer to Brent's question?

    ReplyDelete