Monday, November 15, 2010

Metallica

Hey I have another awesome band for you and you might have heard about it's called Metallica!  It's a American heavy metal rock band and a good one too.  The band started in Los Angeles California formed in 1981.  That's very early for my opinion but for you probably not.  The band was founded when an advertisement by the drummer ( Lars Ulrich ) in a local newspaper, was responded to by James Hetfield.  Metallica's line up has primarily consisted of Ulrich,( rhythm guitarist) and vocalist James Hetfield and lead guitarist Kirk Hammett, while going through a number of bassist ( Ron Mcgrovney, Cliff Burton, Jason Newstead). I'm just finding awesome facts on Wikipedia but at least you know the people and stuff.  Wait I almost forgot I am a big fan of Metallica so is my dad f y i (he has 8 CD's ).  That's all I have for today bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment